Welcome to Signal Boosters UK, we offer a range of mobile phone signal boosters that suit applications from small houses/ apartments to large warehouses. Be sure to contact us if you have any specific requests.
Trouble choosing a booster?
Some of our customers like to choose a booster based on their mobile network;
Signal boosters for the EE network
Signal boosters for the O2 network
Signal boosters for the Vodafone network
Signal boosters for the Three network
Why mobile phone signal boosters are worth your time and money
For anyone who uses a mobile phone, you’ll know the frustration of having no signal. When you need to send that crucial text to confirm dinner plans, or someone is waiting for confirmation on a business deal, seeing the dread ‘NO SIGNAL’ sign is a nightmare. Often, you just need to tap your fingers, say your apologies and send the message when you can. However, if you are sick of being let down, it might be worthwhile looking into mobile phone signal boosters.
Not sure what this is? Then read on.
What do mobile phone signal boosters do?
As the name suggests, they hand your phone an excellent boost to its present signal power. That naturally provides you with many useful benefits, not least the fact it significantly improves how far your phone can be reached for
It might seem like something you do not necessarily need, but they can be very useful and quite flexible tools to use. If you happen to pick up a mobile phone signal booster, you can say goodbye to problems like your phone not being able to send messages or cutting out mid-call.
Such problems can be a huge issue, and this will help you to make a huge difference to the way that you work. Not only will you be able to get more done with your phone, but you will need to endure far less frustration when the signal cuts out. If you find that you often cannot keep the signal running properly, then it pays to invest in a high quality solution as soon as you can. You will soon find that this makes it all a bit easier to use your phone, with the signal booster ensuring it’s easier to connect to.
This is especially useful for those who are on-call or work from home. If you have a time-strict job, you want to be able to get fast and rapid communication from anyone who you need to hear from. If you cannot do this due to a weak signal, then mobile phone signal boosters could put an end to that problem relatively quickly.
This is one of the reasons why you need to find a mobile phone signal booster as soon as you can. If you are sick of missing out on key moments and opportunities, consider investing.
Where can I use my mobile phone signal booster?
The beauty of the signal booster is that it can be used just about anywhere that you wish. With this tool, you can easily connect your mobile phone without anything like the normal issues that you might suffer from. Just some of the places that you might find it useful to boot up your mobile phone signal booster includes:
- At home. If you live at home and you find that your mobile phone signal is not good enough, then this signal booster will help to solve that issue. If you want to make sure you always have a clearer connection, then this helps to put that problem to the back of your mind.
- In the office. Another popular reason to use a solution like a mobile phone signal booster stems from using it in the office. If you find that you cannot keep a clear signal in the office and it is impacting upon business, then a signal booster can help to bring that problem to an end.
- In a hotel. Staying away for the evening and want to make sure you can get every call without fail? Then a signal booster will help. Hotels are often quite inconsistent with the signal, so this helps you to get around that issue nice and easily thanks to the use of the signal booster.
- On a boat. Out at sea and want to make a call? Want to ensure that you can call for help if anything goes wrong? This will help you to make sure that the call connects and that you are heard if you are ever put in any danger.
This is all very important and will go some way to making sure you can get a much better standard of signal.
How to choose mobile phone signal boosters
One question you might have, then, is what booster to choose. There are many options, and each one will give you a good chance to pick up a better signal. However, we recommend that you consider the following benefits when buying:
- How is it delivered? Make sure that you chose mobile phone signal boosters which are delivered to you without any hassle. This is supposed to be a stress-free solution, so make sure you can choose a signal booster which is going to be delivered to you – preferably free of charge.
- How is it set up? Also, take the time to look at the quality of the set-up experience. If you choose to get a booster, you should be able to set it up and get it ready and operational in a matter of minutes, not hours.
- Is it certified? Next, be sure to guarantee that your new option is going to be fully CE certified. This will make sure that you are buying a regulatory standard solution; one that can give you the peace of mind and care that you need, want and deserve.
- Got any problems? Then you should be able to get instant help from the support team. Make sure that you only invest in a mobile phone signal booster that comes with the guarantee of productivity. If you want to make sure it works good, contact support and see how they handle any problems that you are facing.
If you do this, then you are much more likely to get the help that you need to really improve your choice of mobile phone signal booster. If you want to get the best possible performance, it pays to invest in a signal booster which meets the above requirements.
Making the right choice
Of course, it pays to make sure you take a closer look at all of the specifications. Take the following into consideration when you buy one of these mobile phone signal boosters: it’s much more likely that you will make a purchase that you can be happy with:
- Is it guaranteed? Make sure that you only buy a system which is fully guaranteed. If you buy a phone signal booster system that does not come with a guarantee of performance, you would do well to find out why. All good models are guaranteed: don’t settle for less.
- Is signal guaranteed? Don’t take just the guarantee of money back as a sign of performance, though. Instead, you should take a look at the kind of performance guarantee offered. It should come with a guarantee of full signal performance – otherwise, what is the point in using a signal booster?
- Is it suitable for you? Make sure you buy a booster for your own needs. Some people buy a domestic quality booster for the office, and feel let down when performance is scrappy to say the least. Make sure you buy a system that is 100% applicable to your needs.
- Is it affordable? Lastly, take a look at the cost. Make sure you are happy with the money that you pay. Just remember that if you buy a cheap mobile phone signal booster, the performance standards might not be quite as high as you would get with something expensive.
With that in mind, you should find it a bit easier to build a cohesive solution to your problems. You might find that by using these solutions, you can get a phone signal that is much more professional and accessible.
So, what are you waiting for? Invest in a high quality mobile phone signal booster today. The benefit far, far outweigh any of the potential cons!
Signal Boosters Blog
HOW TO BOOST OF CELL SIGNAL AT HOME
Author: Jenny Bateman
Publish Date: 23 September 2020
Femtocell and Microcell.
The femtocell resembles a mobile mini-tower in your own home. it is also known as a microcell. They work with the Internet if there is a fixed broadband, so that all this is converted into signals that are transmitted to the telephone.
Although it is a very convenient and very powerful method, there are some disadvantages that you should know about the following:
- Keep in mind that it is only specific to a specific operator, that is, AT & T's Femtocell will only work with these phones and services. So if we want that investment to bear the fruits we want it is important that no carrier is changed.
- The available Internet has to be broadband. If this is not the case, the wait will be much slower. This is because the femtocell will use a large part of that bandwidth to generate the signals.
The amplifiers and repeaters that this signal from our smartphone has.
Amplifiers that have this telephone signal are very powerful devices that have an incoming signal that is weak, but they amplify and retransmit that power to an area that receives much less signal than in normal conditions. These amplifiers are also known as retempers and extenders.
The solutions to all this will be to make an economic outlay for a room until you find coverage for buildings that have several floors. Thus, the coverage must reach all the floors of the building. The most popular appliance to install around the house is the weBoost and the Home MultiRoom.
These amplifiers will work in all the telephones that you have at home and with all the operators that are currently in the market. These telephone amplifiers have been gaining popularity in recent years, since those people who do not have a broadband Internet at hand will depend on that signal from the mobile phone to connect to the Internet.
A key aspect that should be noted is that the signal transmitted by broadband is going to improve that mobile phone signal in a very strong way, so it will be possible that we consider the purchase of a specific operator that ends up guaranteeing us a service that for us it has a very high quality.
They are very expensive machines, but they have reviews that are very positive because they are only investments.
Keep the battery fully charged.
This has to happen with the mobiles that we currently have. We not only have a phone in our hands, but it is a device that has a music player, calendar, game player, a book lens and of course, a device with an Internet connection.
With all these resources, the battery is very limited, so the phone will require the use of more battery to make a call or to find the signal.
Word of warning when dealing with high powered batteries always be careful. get the advice of a good residential electrician, because its just not worth the risk play with this sort of power when you do not know what you are doing.
In this way, it is best to keep the phone charged above 10%. Then the phone can be in battery saving mode and how not to affect its performance.
The use of WiFi calls within iPhone or android.
There are applications such as WhatsApp or Skype that allow us to make calls over the Internet, the main operators, that is, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile and AT&T, have a WiFi system that is very slow. If you have an iPhone, it is possible to go to the settings and look for the part of "called WiFi".
Thus, instead of using the mobile signal, being connected to any WiFi network, the smartphone will use that place to make or receive calls.
If you are an android user, these WiFi calls are available and you can find this setting.
The most important operators have joined taking into account that Wi-Fi calling game in 2016. So if you have fixed Internet, it is an important characteristic.
Change of operator
When we've done everything possible, it may be time to change your Internet provider. Taking into account the current competition and the ease of transferring phone numbers to change to pay for any type of provider, it may be time to jump in and have a new phone at all times.
Today, we hear about different options out there to answer that question of how the phone signal can be better boosted. It is recommended that you do not think of those adhesives that the antenna reinforcement has as other options.
There is no solid study to prove that belief.
In the event that you have doubts or questions, you can count on our support team within Signal Boosters so that we can help with those tips that are adapted to the specific needs of each house.